Monday, October 23, 2006

Progress has been slow

Progress has veen slow because we've been ill, and we still are. Yesterday we got almost all the welds in the frame done except the propshaft tunnel and some minor tubes. We've got a Yamaha R1 engine in the engine bay so we can design the propshaft and the engine mounts. Seems like at this point the rear axle will be a Opel unit. We ordered the roll cage kit and they will probably arrive early next week. Also the tubing for the suspension has been ordered, and hopefully it will also arrive on next week.

I'll post pictures of the engine later.


No comments: